Information regarding processing of personal data
The personal data controller is Synergia Pro Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poland, Wroclaw (51-607) Czackiego Street 71, recorded in the Entrepreneur Register of the National Court Registry, maintained by the District Court for Wrocław- Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Registry, under KRS No. 0000334389 (“Controller”)
Obligations of the Controller
- The Controller collects the data for identified and compliant with law purposes, and process them in accordance with law.
- The data is collected solely within the adequate, necessary scope and in relation to the purposes for which it is being processed.
- The Controller does not process special categories of data.
- The Controller undertake all endeavors to protect the data against unauthorized access of third parties and for this purpose applies organizational and technical safety measures on high level.
For what purposes my personal data is being processed?
My personal data (those kept by cookies files and those collected via contact form) can be processed for statistics and analytics purposes aimed at optimization of the preferences of the web site users, and also for the contact and information purposes.
What personal data shall be processed?
Data kept by cookie files and data inserted into the contact form, i.e.:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
What are legal basis for processing of my personal data?
The legal basis for processing of my personal data for the contact and information purposes is my voluntary consent- art. 6(1)(a) of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
For statistics and analytics purposes my personal data shall be processed on the basis of art. 6 (1)(f) of GDPR (legitimate interest of the Controller).
Providing personal data is voluntary, however necessary for:
- In case of personal data kept in cookies files- providing a high quality usage of the Controller’s web site through collecting the statistics information about users, providing statistics about traffic and understanding how the web site is used by users, which helps to adjust its functioning to user’s preferences. Lack of collection of my personal data for those purposes might unable the Controller to provide high quality usage of its web site.
- In case of personal data provided in the contact form – proper contact with me after the form was sent and providing me information I have requested. Lack of collection of my personal data for those purposes unables the Controller contact with me and I will not receive requested information.
For how long my personal data will be processed?
My personal data collected for the information and contact purposes shall be processed until the moment I demand its erasure or I withdraw my consent, and in case of data kept in cookies files also until their expiry.
Will my personal data be subject to automated decision-making process?
My personal data shall be excluded from automated decision-making process, however the data from cookies files shall serve to make anonymous statistics, which may be created automatically by respective tools.
To whom my personal data may be made available?
My personal data may be made available to the lawyers, Controller’s employees or contractors, IT service providers, however those persons shall process the data on the basis of the agreement with the Controller and solely in accordance with Controller’s instruction. Personal data may also be made available to the authorized bodies on the basis of provision of law.
As a rule, my personal data shall not be transferred to the third country or international organization which may provide safeguards on the lower level than this granted by GDPR or polish national regulations, however, some data collected via cookie files may be collected by IT services providers who provide the Controller the tools to collect those data, who may have its registered seat in such third country.
What are my rights to my personal data?
I have the right to:
- Demand an access to my personal data;
- Rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of the personal data as well as the right to data portability. These entitlements, however, may be limited by special regulation of law;
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if I come to the conclusion the processing of my personal data infringes the regulation regarding personal data protection;
in relation to the personal data processed on the basis of my consent (art. 6 (1)(f) of GDPR) I can additionally:
- Withdraw my consent to process my personal data. The withdrawal shall not affect the personal data processing made on the basis of consent before it was withdrawn.
How can I contact the Controller?
Address: Piłsudskiego Street 49-57 , 3rd floor, 50-032 Wrocław, Poland
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media plugins
- Facebook. The Controller installs on its web site a plugin related to Facebook. After a click the Facebook icon the user will log to the Controller’s Facebook fan page, where apply the following rules of the privacy protection:
- LinkedIn. The Controller installs on its web site a plugin related to LinkedIn. After a click the LinkedIn icon the user will log to the Controller’s LinkedIn page, where apply the following rules of the privacy protection:
- Twitter. The Controller installs on its web site a plugin related to Twitter. After a click the Twitter icon the user will log to the Controller’s Twitter page, where apply the following rules of the privacy protection: